Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"After many Years..................."

            There are so many things swirling and running and circling in our minds, one of which is the question, "What would I become after many years?"
            In our daily lives, seldom to think of what would we become after years, but it is a thing, a very special thing, we must imagine and to think of. Future is one of the main things why we do things. We work for the future, we make for the future, and we think for the future. Future is a very special thing for all of us, for every one of us wants to have a good future. A future where we have no problems, no consequences, and no burdens.
            Like every one of us, I also want a good future. I like to become a Civil Engineer. I want to plan and build establishments, worthy establishments, to help people and myself.  I want to have a family, a happy family. I want to share love not only in my career but also in my own family. In addition, I want to have children that will call me "Papa". Calling you "Papa" is very pleasing to my ears.
            Future is a big thing for mo especially to all teenagers. I do things for this. I work hard for this. Moreover, especially, I love, for this. So, after many years, the things will happen, God is the only one who knows this.


No comments:

Post a Comment