Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reflection: Third Grading

          First Grading, good... Second Grading, Better... Third Grading,...hmmmm.... bad?!!!!
          For the second half of my fourth year life, this entire grading was very breath-taking and very "buzzy". Mountains of assignments, millions of requirements, oceans of activities,... these were the places I came from, and now, it looks like I will go back again, and travel with the same path. This Third Grading Period seems like every minute was the time for working and there was no time for rest. Working there, working here, and working everywhere. For all of these what happened, all I want for now is to sleep, sleep and sleep.
          In every journey, you will come up with new lessons, like the movies and stories we watch and read. In my journey, I also learned some lessons. The lesson I learned from my journey is only a word... the word "Diligence". This was the word that was absent in my mind last grading period, so all I did was hurried my activities and assignments, so the output was not that good. For the Third Grading Period, the lesson I learned was to pack some "diligence" in everything I do and I will do

No comments:

Post a Comment