Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Modern Day Hero


           What comes to your mind when someone says "hero"? Superman?Batman?Wonder woman?
          But for me, there is only one hero in my life. They protect me, save me when I'm in times of danger. In only one call they quickly response and do what ever can make me feel better.
          Batman, Superman, or any other heroes you know, all are no good to my hero. Their super punch or kicks are no match to love that my hero brings to everybody. Their super powers are useless to the caring shield that my hero possesses. All are no match to my hero.
          Can you guess who is the hero I admire? My hero.... are my PARENTS and all other parents that a child have.
          My hero has no super strength, no super vision nor super powers,,, but they have the thing called Tender Care and especially the most powerful LOVE. With their most powerful weapon, the "Love", they can change the world. They can produce good quality teachers, lawyers, politicians and many other thing that a man can be, to be able to change the world we're living.
          Parents are heroes for they save people (children) from going to the dark side. They serve as a guide to be able to go to the right side. They serve as light to bring us to success. Parents are candles, that they help others by giving light by sacrificing their own string of life.
          So, after you read this, face your parents and say "Thank You" for they are heroes of your life, back there waiting to help you in case you need help. And say in the whole world that "My Modern Day Hero are my Parents!!!"

          

No comments:

Post a Comment