Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reflection: First Quarter

          I have many lessons gained in this first part of my Fourth year high school life. Even if there are many challenges that I had encountered, I also gained new lessons and discoveries that I can apply for the future.
          One of the lessons that I have learn is to have complete notes, because these past days, I observed that I can catch up fastly to our lessons unlike last year that I always borrow somebody's notebooks to be photocopied when near exams and tests.
          When there are lessons learned, there are also problems encountered. One of these is my memory, because I always forgot things that are to be brought. One night I worked for my project and saved it to my USB, then the next morning, I went to the school without that USB drive. Because of that my project was late. I only passed it the next morning.
          Because of that experience, I will always alarm my cellphone to remind me of something that I will bring or I will do.
         For that, I told my self that it is just OK, because I know that it's better late than never and now is just the First Quarter and there are three more quarters that I know that I can correct what I did wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment